We deliver services in the UK’s leading complex and critical environments.
We are trusted with the assets and reputation of some of the UK’s leading corporate businesses, working with prestigious clients across a range of critical and complex environments.
Our clients include Nationwide Building Society, Royal Bank of Scotland, Direct Line Group, Arriva, and Centrica in the private sector, and the Ministry of Justice, the Home Office, the Land Registry, and many local authorities in the public sector.
Our Customer Experience Centre (CEC) looks after over 50,000 sites across the UK, and touches the lives of around one million people every day who visit, shop in, work in, or use those sites.
This includes around 500 railway stations, hundreds of bank branches, blue-chip corporate HQs, 54 prisons, and a huge range of sites in-between, with the team managing a complex mix of planned and reactive FM tasks, both hard and soft.
The CEC is a leading railway Customer Service Centre, providing front-line services to the travelling public for Arriva Northern: calls, emails, letters, and live videocalls from passengers using over 450 rail stations in the north of England, and an FM management service for London Overground.
- We provide an enhanced Critical Environment Management (CEM) model which ensures 100% business uptime and an immediate response to any problems 24/7
- Our area of expertise is Customer Experience Management delivered through our FM Helpdesks, our contact centres, and our specialist support activities (social media, customer satisfaction measurement, etc)
- At the heart of our Integrated Facilities Management services are our leading-edge FM Helpdesks, housed in our multiple award-winning Customer Experience Centre: the UK’s largest FM hub. These teams co-ordinate and drive our FM services 24/365, integrating every element of our delivery model.
Our integrated approach to services ensures the smooth running of corporate estates, headquarters, retail outlets, and all other types of corporate property.
We employ leading experts in our industry to drive innovation and best practice. We deliver integrated solutions offering a range of services from maintenance and engineering to cleaning, catering, housekeeping, reception, grounds maintenance, energy services and security.
Our solutions improve service quality whilst delivering efficiencies and cost saving.
We also deliver a full range of project services from inception to completion, leveraging the benefit of our construction, engineering, design and maintenance capabilities with our specialist safety knowledge to develop best practice.
Safe, sustainable and effective solutions
We are committed to delivering safe, sustainable and effective solutions for our customers.
We create true partnerships with our customers to deliver exceptional results and we take time to understand our customers’ specific needs and how to best address their requirements through the provision of integrated facilities management solutions, tailored to meet their needs.
- Integrated Facilities Management – we manage a full range of services that deliver consistent and efficient outcomes
- Corporate Real Estate
- Critical Environment Management (CEM)
- Customer Experience Management
- Projects – minor works, lifecycle replacement, extensions, new builds, energy efficiency schemes
- Supply Chain Management
We were recognised in November 2014 as British Institute of FM (BIFM) Large Provider of the Year in recognition of outstanding service delivery.
We were awarded best in class Total Facilities Management provider for deploying world class expertise, technology and supply chain management on our Centrica and British Gas contract.