We are a trusted partner to the UK’s leading financial services organisations, looking after thousands of retail branches, trading floors and data centres.
Carillion is trusted with managing the assets and reputations of some of the UK’s leading financial service providers. We maintain and operate buildings, grounds and estates to ensure that everything runs smoothly for the benefit of the all the people who use them and wider communities.
- Our customers range from a global investment company, Nomura, which houses the largest trading floors in Europe, to hundreds of high street banks including Nationwide and RBS.
- Our services also include looking after branches, offices and cash and coin centres in England, Scotland and Wales.
- We provide an enhanced Critical Environment Management (CEM) model which ensures 100 per cent business uptime and an immediate response to any problems 24/7.
- Our Facilities Management Helpdesk is one of the largest in Europe. Operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, it offers exceptional value and flexibility.
Our integrated approach to services ensures the smooth running of all financial services including corporate headquarters, retail branches, data centres and trading floors.
We employ leading experts in our industry to drive innovation and best practice and we deliver integrated solutions offering a range of services from maintenance and engineering to cleaning, catering, housekeeping, reception, grounds maintenance, energy services, security and critical environment management.
Our solutions improve service quality whilst delivering efficiencies and cost saving.
We also deliver a full range of project services from inception to completion, leveraging the benefit of our construction, engineering, design and maintenance capabilities with our specialist safety knowledge to develop best practice.
Critical Environment Management
Our enhanced Critical Environment Management (CEM) model ensures 100 per cent business uptime and an immediate response to any problems 24/7.
This management framework includes an end-to-end flow process that captures the steps that need to be followed to get new engineering recruits and existing engineers to the required standards of competence and performance required to both manage and deliver all business critical services.
Our CEM engineers undertake technical skills analysis and bespoke training to the highest standards.
Safe, sustainable and effective solutions
We are committed to delivering safe, sustainable and effective solutions for our customers.
We create true partnerships with our customers to deliver exceptional results. We take time to understand our customers’ specific needs, and how to best address their requirements through the provision of integrated facilities management solutions, tailored to meet their needs.
- Integrated Facilities Management – we manage a full range of services that deliver consistent and efficient outcomes
- Critical Environment Management (CEM)
- Customer Experience Centre
- Projects – minor works, lifecycle replacement, extensions, new builds, energy efficiency schemes
- Supply chain management
Customer Experience Management
Providing our clients, and their own customers, with an outstanding end-to-end customer experience sits at the heart of Carillion. Customer Experience Management is central to the way we work, and we’ve got a range of award-winning processes and models that support this, co-ordinated from our Customer Experience Centre (CEC) in Sheffield.
We are proud that Nationwide Building Society and Carillion were jointly named FM Team of the Year in the People category of the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) FM 2015 awards.