We provide Estates Management services for both private and public sector portfolios which deliver day to day property needs.
Our Corporate Real Estate Services are integrated with our Facilities Management services to ensure that operational estate management issues are delivered with a focus on maintaining excellent service provision and reducing costs.
We ensure that:
- real estate liabilities are fully understood
- critical lease dates and terms are acted on
- payments are made; income is collected
- properties and sub-tenant occupiers are proactively managed to minimise client cost and to maximise client income.
Our approach is to provide a holistic one-stop-shop service that integrates the estates with Facilities Management. We focus on providing more efficient interfaces, processes, and decision making to minimise the whole life-cycle cost.
We can help you produce a common infrastructure of multi-skilled people utilising new technology to provide a single data-warehouse of FM and CRE information, integration or interfaces with finance systems and processes and a common set of property metrics that are accurate and available.
Our services include:
- General Property and Estates Management – Day-to-day landlord and tenant management, lease compliance, licences, inspections.
- Lease Advisory – Rent reviews, lease renewals, break options, lease expiries, dilapidations, lease re-gears, surrenders.
- Service Charge Management – Annual service charge budgets, monthly reporting, year end reconciliations – focused on delivering excellent customer/tenant experience.
- Financial and Treasury Management – Annual budgeting, payments, tenant demands, arrears, VAT reporting.
- Data and Information Management – Property management information systems, key lease event reporting, strategic decision making.
- Event related Call-Off services – Acquisitions and disposals, valuations; town planning; business rating appeals.