Strategic Asset Management
Our Strategic Asset Management approach ensures alignment of property with business and service delivery needs. We focus on the impact that the property has on the delivery of these services and improving efficiencies and overall outcomes.
Our vision that underpins our approach is to support to Councils and Local Authorities to obtain maximum benefit from its estate by creating a single coherent integrated Strategic Asset Management function that:
- maximises the revenue from the Council’s property
- minimises total occupancy costs
- drives efficient property
- releases capital from the disposal of under-performing assets whilst protecting revenue by reinvesting proceeds to create better performing returns
- creates and leads development and regeneration opportunities and transferring non-essential assets to the community to support delivery of services by third parties.
In the public sector our experienced team work collaboratively as a Partnership with our clients in Councils and Local Authorities to develop clear portfolio strategy that supports corporate plan and community objectives and a platform on which to base more detailed asset management strategies.
We can then go on to analyse the baseline information, develop the strategies and plans to deliver the vision and the benefits that flow from it.
Our focus here is on using property as an enabler to improve economic growth and financial sustainability, to transform services to improve outcomes in areas such as education, health and housing. We can help you determine what you need now and in the future and provide the business case and project team to implement your objectives.
We do this through designing projects based on a compelling and innovative solutions, prioritising your objectives to ensure maximum impact. We then implement those projects and measure the benefits (and our own performance).
This focus produces recurrent revenue savings within core property budgets through right sizing the estate, optimises the balance between capital receipts from the disposals and ensuring those assets are put to the most productive use.
Our skill base covers all sectors of the property market, from education, retail, office and industrial and health. Our team have extensive knowledge of the local environment and are experienced across both the private and public sector.
- Asset Management Strategy and Planning
- Investment Analysis
- Corporate Landlord
- Planning and Regeneration
- Acquisitions and Disposals.